29th day:to cālārasi; 71km, 100 climbing metres 

11 Oct

We took quite long to decide if we would stay one more day or continue. 

Pro staying : may be bad weather

Pro leaving: bad hotel, boring street, may be other bad weather day later, loosing a joker day, to get on time to Constanta 

In the end: we (I) decided in favour of risking it….

It was quite cold in the beginning, but we had it colder. And there was no dark clouds…

So in the end, we managed it to get without rain and “survived”two heavier dog attacks…