We had discovered some humidity in the house and something needed to be done.
So after having diverted the roof water away from the drainage into the two 1000 litres tanks, the pavement needed to be redone: they were not flat anymore and allowing water to go close to the house.
I had remove the 7.5 tons (45m2) of stones, and had got the cool idea from a neighbour for that project: using asphalt instead of concrete and tiles.
So we let a construction company make a quote, and could go on. Just that by then, one of the rock had fallen. So I had to make small pieces of it, so the workers could use them to make a wall again. Since it was underground, I seriously got a (very) small taste of what it meant to mine… wow! My body was hurting… every evening of the four days it took me. Luckily the neighbour could lend me his bigger machine: which made it much easier!
But I was drained.
You must log in to post a comment.